The Redi-Tile Shower Pan finally arrived last Thursday. It took a week longer than promised to get here, but it probably didn't change much since I've been semi-incapacitated from the unfortunate weedwacker-poison ivy incident.
We got the shower pan installed and the vapor barrier and Hardiboard up today. That turned into extra work because nothing was quite plumb or square except the shower pan. We decided to ad a little boxed in inset for soap and shampoo, etc. That took a little framing and extra work, but I think it will pay off.
I think we have figured out the tile pattern for the floor and the walls now. It should look real nice if we manage to not mess it all up. I believe that we will get the floor started in the morning.
Now the Ouch! score is - Injuries requiring first aid - 4 (2 cuts for Stan and 2 for Ivy). Plus the non first aid injury Ivy had when she hit her finger with the five pound sledge hammer. It is still sore.